Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission, at no extra cost to you.
7 Best Online Meditation Teacher Programs
Best Under $500
School of Positive Transformation (Save 30%)
My Vinyasa Practice – Foundations in Meditation
My Vinyasa Practice – Mindfulness Coaching
Natural Wellness Academy Coupon Code
Who is this post for?
This post is for you if you have a budget between $250-$7000 (payment plans are available for all programs) and want an easier time making a decision on which is the best online meditation teacher certification for you.
I’ve done the homework so you don’t have to
If you’re like me and you hate the tedious process of finding, researching, and comparing programs then you’ll love this post. I’ve made contact with some of the providers as well in order to give you as much information as possible to help you make an informed decision
I’ve been an avid meditator for years now. Although I haven’t taken either of the courses I’m recommending, as I currently have no interest in getting certified (maybe one day), I have been guided through countless meditations, both their free meditations and paid courses, by the 2 headteachers at Sounds True (Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield) on the InsightTimer Meditation app.
Therefore, I have first-hand experience with most of the teachers and can attest to the quality of their teachings. They are all some of the best in the world, hands down.
And although I have no official designation as a meditation teacher, I have guided people through many meditations before. I’d like to think I have a pretty good idea of what it takes to be an impactful meditation teacher and to provide a memorable experience for others.
As I researched online meditation teacher training certification programs, I quickly came to realize that there aren’t all that many options.
Most meditation teacher training certification programs are only offered in-person, understandably. Some offered a combination of both in-person and online.
Few programs offer online-only, and upon further investigation, even fewer appear to be extremely high quality.
If you have a budget anywhere between $300 – $7000 (installments are an option) and want the highest quality meditation teacher training certification available online, then you will want to stick around. I understand that this is quite a long post if you actually read it from start to finish, but I didn’t want to leave any stones unturned.
You’ll be able to compare the most important factors when choosing the right online Meditation Teacher Training Certification program for yourself in a head-to-head comparison.
I will cover all the pros and cons of each program based on personal experience with 2 of the program providers and extensive research. I have reviewed each program in detail, I recommend you read each review before visiting the website of each program.
Please feel free to use the comment section below if you have any questions 🙂
Word of Warning (Udemy)
I understand how tempting it is to get ‘certified’ on Udemy for $15 (some of them even off great info)—but if you want to be a great meditation teacher or coach, you need live practice plus feedback. Also, you want an extensive curriculum that provides feedback on your coursework, otherwise how else are you to know how you’re doing?
If you’re serious about this, and it’s not just something else to learn, I strongly recommend you do not cut corners.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a cookie-cutter, low-priced online meditation teacher training certification program that can be found on Udemy, this post is not for you. Otherwise, dive right in
Compare 7 Of The Best Online Meditation Teacher Training Certification Programs
Want the whole table in view?
|School||Sounds True||Radiance Sutras||Natural Wellness Academy||School of Positive Transformation||My Vinyasa Practice||SuraFlow|
|Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website|
|Certifications||Certified Mindful Meditation Teacher||Instinctive Meditation® Teacher Certification||Spiritual Wellness Specialist, Meditation & MIndfulness Instructor||Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher||Foundations in Meditation||Certified Meditation Coach|
|Help you stand out from the competition||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Accredited||✔||✔ (Yoga Alliance)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Can Start Anytime||No, sign-up is every 2 years||No||✔||✔||✔||No, sign-up is every 4-6 months|
|Prerequisite Requirements||Yes, stringent requirements, read review for more info||None||None||None||None||None|
|Length of Program||2 yrs||Up to 1 yr to complete||6-12 months||Self-paced||Self-paced||6 months (3 month intensive + 3 month guided self-study)|
|Hours/week||unknown||4+ hrs||4+ hrs||4+ hrs||unknown||10-15 hrs|
|Live Meditation Teaching Practice||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Learn to Incorporate Meditation and/or Spiritual Coaching into Your Practice||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Live and/or Recorded Webinars||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|PDF Downloads For Modules||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Audio Downloads For Modules||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Video Content For Modules||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Lifetime Access To Resources||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Learn How To Start Your Own Meditation Business Practice||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Private Facebook Group||✔||✔ (forum)||✔ (forum)||✔||✔||✔|
|Investment (if paid in full)||Early Bird: $8700|
|$1997 (normally $2997)||$2495 (Get 20% with coupon code)||$490||$450||$5877|
|Payment Plan||$667 x 12|
$338 x 24
|$367 X 6|
$199 X 12
|down payment = $350, then $150 x 11||$250 x 2||$198 x 5||$1897 x 3
$1048 x 6
|Read Review||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review|
|Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website||Visit Website|
|Coupon Codes||Coupon Code||Coupon Code||Coupon Code|
#1 Online Meditation Teacher Training Certification Program
Provider: Sounds True
Program: The Mindful Meditation Teacher Certification Program
$8,700 single payment
$8,900 with payment plan
Payment Plans: $667 x 12 or $338 x 24
Length: 2 years
(This program is only offered once every 2 years)
The Mindful Meditation Teacher Certification Review
The 2023 program will combine a powerful curriculum developed over the last 30 years by Tara and Jack, with teachings led by guest faculty including Eckhart Tolle, Dan Siegel, George Mumford, Zenju Earthlyn Manuel, Kristin Neff, and many others.
- Two years of in-depth study
- Two live in-person events with Jack and Tara in the Washington, DC area
- Individual and group mentoring with highly qualified mentors selected by Jack and Tara
- Practice groups with your peers
- Online video and audio learning
- Additional broadcasts with Tara, Jack, and guest faculty
- Self-designed Practicum program
- Learn how to teach meditation with tools for body, heart, mind, and community
- Study with featured guest teachers including Eckhart Tolle, Kristin Neff, Dan Siegel, and many others
- Receive professional mentoring (individual and group) offered throughout the two-year training by an international group of highly respected meditation teachers—including two live three-day weekend workshops
- Gain skills that apply mindfulness and self-compassion to relationships, conflict, trauma, organizational wisdom, and societal change
As a certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher, you will:
- Learn how to teach mindfulness meditation with tools for body, heart, mind, and community
- Train to teach practices of compassion, lovingkindness, forgiveness, and joy
- Develop skills for leading groups and classes and guiding students
- Receive ongoing professional mentoring (individual and group) offered throughout the two-year training by an international group of highly respected meditation teachers
- Participate in two in-person workshops to connect with your fellow aspiring teachers
- Gain skills that apply mindfulness and self-compassion to relationships, conflict, trauma, organizational wisdom, and societal change
- Grow and deepen your spiritual path
- Join a stimulating network of peers—a vibrant international community of mindfulness teachers around the world
During the program, you will engage in:
- Two live, in-person weekend events with Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield—an integral part of your training, these three-day weekend events give you the chance to be physically present with Jack, Tara, special guest faculty, and many of your fellow students for further learning and connection. Events can be viewed via live stream or replayed if you can’t attend in person. The events are held in Washington DC in a quality hotel near two major international airports.
- Online video and audio learning—an in-depth curriculum designed and taught by Tara and Jack
- Individual and group mentorship—mentorship sessions with highly qualified instructors to help address your personal questions and growth areas
- Group practice sessions—opportunities to connect with your peers for feedback and support
- Additional broadcasts with Jack, Tara, or special guest faculty—presented throughout the program, these additional online teachings from Tara, Jack, and special guest faculty will support your continued growth and development
- Practicum—During your second year, you will engage in a Practicum where you initiate mindfulness classes in your local area to share and demonstrate your growing skill set. During this time, you will be supported by monthly teachings and broadcasts, monthly mentoring, and Peer Group meetings.
What you will learn
The mindfulness teacher training curriculum includes understanding the transformational principles underlying meditation, exploring the interface of meditation with Western psychology and cutting-edge science, developing teaching skills, and receiving guidance on how to establish classes and workshops. Core Practices:
Develop your practice with mindfulness, body scans, mindful movement, concentration, inquiry, open awareness, and heart meditations
Training in the domains of mindfulness:
Practice awareness as it relates to our body, feelings, emotions, and mind states
Establish familiarity with research findings and current literature on the effects of meditation
Develop skills and confidence in giving talks, conducting individual and small group sessions with students, and responding to questions
Teachings on emotional suffering:
Learn about its origins from a perspective of evolutionary psychology and understand how to find deep healing, happiness, and freedom in our lives
Meditating with the heart:
Practice meditations to cultivate forgiveness, compassion, lovingkindness, joy, and peace
Apply meditation to address physical pain, emotional challenges, trauma, relational difficulties, and interpersonal conflict
Complement sitting practices by bringing awareness to movement and engaging with a somatic experience of meditation
Mindfulness and reverence for life:
Approach life from an ethical and virtuous perspective
Allow mindfulness and compassion to transform consciousness, leading us to actively engage with healing our earth’s environment as well as social injustice, racism, violence, and other expressions of suffering in our world
Learn to both design and promote classes and workshops in order to create a community of dedicated learners
The ethics of teaching:
Understand and learn to handle ethical issues in teaching and the student-teacher relationship
The Mentorship program is a critical and fulfilling part of your journey in The Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program. Small Mentor Groups and one highly-qualified Mentor provide you the opportunity for creating lasting connections with your peers while you refine your skills with a seasoned and experienced guide. Our Mentors were hand-selected by Jack and Tara through an application and review process, and most have trained directly with Jack and Tara to become meditation teachers. Throughout the program, your mentor will:
- Facilitate monthly mentoring group calls with a small group of up to 6 students
- Hold individual Mentor calls to support your specific needs as a teacher in training (3 over the course of the program)
- Follow a set Mentor program curriculum carefully designed by Jack and Tara to build your teaching skills
- Provide feedback for students as they exercise their skill-building in these sessions
- Wholeheartedly encourage and support the aspiration and intention of each student
- Guide and support students to become certified teachers of awareness
- Serve as role models in leading compassion-based practices for students to share in their own communities
Upon completion of the program, you will be certified by both the Awareness Training Institute and the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California at Berkeley. Continuing Education credits will also be available.
This is going to be an extraordinary training and experience. By doing your own meditation work and then by helping others do the same, you will be making a significant contribution to the evolution of your own being as well as helping shift the consciousness of humanity to a wiser and more compassionate level.
- Having practiced meditation for 2 years
- Completed The Power of Awareness course through Sounds True ($297 investment)
- Received a letter of recommendation from a meditation or spiritual teacher who knows you
- Attended at least one 6-night, residential, silent, mindfulness meditation retreat in the style of Insight, Vipassana, or Goenka meditation
- International Mindfulness Teachers Association (on Sounds True website it says they don’t meet the requirement for hours, however, the program appears as an approved provider)
Sounds True Meditation Teacher Training Review
MMTCP is an extraordinary two-year course led by Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield, two of the world’s most beloved meditation teachers. Together they train people to teach mindfulness meditation while giving them the skills needed to apply mindfulness and compassion to relationships, conflict, trauma, and societal change.
As a student of this extraordinary program, you will:
- Learn to teach mindfulness meditation with tools for body, heart, mind, and community
- Acquire skills that apply mindfulness and self-compassion to relationships, conflict, trauma, organizational wisdom, and societal change
- Develop techniques for leading groups and teaching a wide range of mindfulness practitioners with cultural sensitivity
- Grow and deepen your spiritual path
If this speaks to you and you’re inspired to share mindfulness meditation with the world, please join us. We have just opened early enrollment for the 2023 MMTCP cohort and encourage you to apply soon.
Why Become a Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher?
Teaching as a Powerful Gateway to Mastery: Learning to share these practices and teachings with others will profoundly deepen your understanding and direct realization on the path.
Supporting Others in Healing and Awakening: There is genuine gratification in being able to support others in their healing, personal growth, and spiritual awakening. By offering these teachings, you are contributing both to individual well-being and also to the need for greater global consciousness and the healing of our world.
Right Livelihood: Many of us wish to align our way of earning a living with our deepest values. Teaching mindfulness has the potential to contribute in a wholesome way to your own livelihood. The demand for meditation instruction is increasing not only among the general public, but also among those involved in education, business, nonprofit organizations, communications, health, prisons, mental health, and addiction counseling.
The Blessings of Community: Participation in ATI’s teacher training will give you the opportunity to learn and grow spiritually in an international community of like-minded, dedicated practitioners. Your emerging local and virtual network will give you enormous support in your personal and professional growth.
Certification: With successful completion of this teacher training program, you will receive a certificate from ATI, and our partner, the University of California at Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center. This credential will support you in establishing meditation classes, workshops, and training in communities, organizations, and institutions throughout the world.
If you really want to learn something, teach it.
This adage couldn’t be more true for mindfulness and compassion. When you teach this practice, you engage so much more of your being in understanding. And by learning and sharing it with others, you elevate the consciousness of the world around you.
Created and led by Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach, The Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program (MMTCP) is a two-year online training in awareness and compassion-based practices.
#2 Online Meditation Teacher Training Certification Program
Provider: Natural Wellness Academy
Program: Spiritual Wellness Specialist + Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor
Payment Plans: available upon request
Exclusive 10% OFF Coupon Code (paid in full):
Meet Sherry, a mentor for this course
Natural Wellness Academy Review
Certification #1 – Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor Certification
n this course, you will be trained as a professional Meditation & Mindfulness
Instructor, exploring a wide variety of tried-and-true meditation and mindfulness practices that will teach your clients how to live in grace and with present moment awareness.
Everything you need is provided right in the dashboard, including study guides, colorful infographics, meditation scripts, recorded guided meditations, music for meditative use, webinars, teleconferences, and downloadable forms for your future business.
Topics that will be covered in this course:
• Tools, tips, and techniques to enhance meditative practice.
• Discover the roots of stress and how it affects the mind and nervous system.
• Mindfulness Exercises
• Voice modulation
• Group Meditation
• How to structure effective meditation scripts
• Understanding how meditation can help alleviate stress, anxiety, depression, and other emotional disorders.
• Working with the chakra system
• Creating and designing the ultimate meditation space
• How to work with clients in person or virtually
• Marketing yourself as a Meditation/Mindfulness Instructor
Step 2: Intro to Mind Dynamics
Help your clients combat stress and create positive life-affirming habits and
attitudes. This is a very experiential module, where you will be participating in a
21-day technique for instilling healthy habits and raising your own permission
levels for success, well-being, love, and abundance. You will gain tremendous self-knowledge and confidence as you establish your own series of positive habits in a 3-week experiential journey, using self-hypnosis and mind-focused activities.
Note: For your self-hypnosis experiment, make sure to mark off a 21-day period on your calendar when you can commit to doing a cycle of change selected from the text e-book. This should be a time that you are not traveling or have projects that interfere with your ability to complete the 21 days.
Step 3: Spiritual Wellness Specialist Certification
This course is divided into 6 modules, plus you will have access to the business-building course “Essential Effective Coaching,” once you are almost done with the course materials for SWS.
Module 1: Anatomy of the Spirit
Discover the principles of metaphysical spirituality and the various levels of consciousness, Contains 4 subsections: a) At the Beginning, b) Faces of God, c) anatomy of the Spiritual Body and d) Non-Physical Beings (Angels, Fairies, Devas, Spirit Guides). Discover Spiritual laws of creation, the Hermetic Principles, Religion & Spirituality, The Divine Feminine, Introduction to the Monad (Divine Spark) or Oversoul, Chakras, Auras, and Energy Fields. Learn how to measure and repair chakras with a crystal pendulum, that we will send you as a gift.
Module 2: Awakening
We begin our exploration into the Divinatory Arts, discovering various tools that help you tap into and channel your innate gifts of Intuition and Insight so that you have clarity when working with clients. The divinatory tools are not designed to predict the future, but rather to open yourself to Divine Wisdom through symbolism and hidden messages. You will be introduced (with some depth) into reading the Tarot, Interpreting Natal Astrology Charts, Birthdate Numerology, and Crystals & Energy Balancers (Used for tapping into intuition, and review methods for employing Crystals and Gemstones for meditation, healing work, and higher consciousness). Fairy Oracle Deck provided to you!
Module 3: Afterlife
What happens before we take on a physical form? What happens when we complete a lifetime?
In this module, we will explore multiple theories of what happens when we die, the Bardo state, Soul Contracts, Soulmates, “Life between Life” Reincarnation, Mediumship, Disembodied Spirits, and Astral Planes, Parallel Universes, and the Seven Rays An illuminated understanding of Heaven, Purgatory and Hell — from a spiritual perspective.
Module 4: Alignment
In this module we will also delve into the concept of the “wounded healer” and how — as we work through our own issues and growth — we are better able to hold the vision for our client’s consciousness-raising and spiritual evolution. Understand the meaning of Empath and HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) and how they are particularly challenged in this world.
In this phase you will learn a philosophical paradigm to help your clients understand and identify how childhood programming, collective consciousness and the outer mind interfere in one’s self-image and capacity to realize one’s fullest potential. You will learn the concepts of Multiplicity of Selves, Jungian Depth Psychology, Archetypes, Aspects of Selfhood, Holographic Universe, and working with the I AM Presence.
Module 5: Application
How does one spiritualize their life in a modern world? Here you will begin to apply your newly acquired knowledge to work with your coaching clients. We break down the various stages of emotional and spiritual healing, including Law of Forgiveness, Creating Life Balance, Cultivating Gratitude, Taking Responsibility for Co-creation, and Spiritual Surrender.
We will add more healing tools to your repertoires, such as Visualization, Power of Affirmative Prayer, Law of Attraction (Manifestation) through engaging the Higher Self, Energy Clearing, Self-Protection, and Spiritual Hygiene.
Module 6: Action
In this final SWS module, you will begin to apply your newly acquired knowledge to work with your coaching clients as a Spiritual Wellness Specialist. You are given practical applications to apply all that you have accumulated through the previous modules in working with your clients, including some original healing modalities created by Dr. LJ (Jungian Archetypal Journey, and The Thoracic T®).
You can also download all the forms you may need for your coaching practice, including Coaching Agreement, Disclaimers, Intake forms, Client Contracts, etc.
You will also be assessed for competence and confidence in this final certification step, through recorded demonstrations and role-playing.
Bonus: Building Your Building via Effective Essential Coaching
All students of the Natural Wellness Academy are invited to take our cutting-edge business-building module that will help you define your niche, your avatar (ideal client), business plan, marketing, and how to attract clients. If it is not open yet on your dashboard and you are nearing the end of your Spiritual Wellness Specialist modules, request from the Admin that Essential Effective Coaching be opened for you. You are added to that course.
Essential Effective Coaching is designed to help you launch your coaching practice and will give you practical information about starting your own business, social media marketing, finding your niche/specialization, and how to work with your clients. We provide loads of
Help individuals tap into their inner guidance and intuition, deepen their link with the Divine, and achieve an increased octave of success, joy, and healing.
- Understand the principles and application of energy balance and dynamics.
- Discover the Anatomy of the Spirit and the concept of the “Wounded Healer”
- Supercharge your capacity to help others by understanding Mind Dynamics and Behavioral Modification
- Explore a variety of modalities for accessing Intuition and inner guidance.
- Practice techniques for setting intentions, meditation and visualization.
- Develop strategies for guiding others into a deeper sense of purpose and passion.
- Transform into a qualified Meditation & Mindfulness teacher, helping lift the consciousness of the planet, by working with groups or individuals
- Learn how to develop an Abundance Mentality with cutting edge Law of Attraction skills
Overview of Topics Covered:
- Mind Dynamics – building positive, life-affirming habits
- Energy Balancing and Clearing
- Anatomy of the Spirit
- Creative Visualization
- Meditation – Discover a variety of methods and training to work with individuals and groups
- Guided Imagery
- Developing Intuitive Tools
- Overview of astrology, numerology, tarot, pendulum and other Divinatory Tools
- The Power of Rituals for Healing and Transformation
- Relationships & Spirituality
- Law of Attraction – Deliberate Creation
Teaching Is Your Calling
If one or more of the next pertains to you, our program is geared for you personally.
- You work in the wellness field-maybe you’re a yoga teacher or work in the mental health field.
- You understand how powerful meditation could be, and you intend to figure out how to teach it, which means you can create more professional opportunities.
- You want your clients to sleep more soundly, live with less stress or anxiety, and revel in a deep quality of living that only meditating can offer.
- You intend to help friends, family, colleagues, as well as strangers, go on a deeper, more meaningful level.
- You intend to help others thrive, living the happiest, most connected, & most fulfilled version of their life and you’re prepared to play an instrumental role to make that happen.
Natural Wellness Academy Review
I have personally been in contact with the founder, Dr. LJ. She is super friendly and I can feel her passion oozing through her emails. I get a real sense of hominess and genuineness from Dr. LJ.
She was completely transparent with me when it came to answering my questions. In my opinion, she went over and above what I had asked.
Here is a complete transcript from one of her emails:
Hi again, Rob – no worries! Glad that you got the email and thanks for the kind comments.
There are definitely several aspects that set NWA apart:
- The one-on-one mentoring is really significant for the students as they have someone to either cheerlead, counsel or motivate them to get through the program as well as finding an area of specialization or niche market. All of our mentors are successful coaches and very upbeat people.
- We take a very holistic MIND/BODY/SPIRIT approach and it’s kind of “impossible” for someone to go through our program and not have a lot of personal transformation and growth
- We were the very first holistic health academy (2013) to add the Life Coaching – this really helps the graduates cast a wider net and be able to face a lot of the deeper issues that are behind eating and lifestyle habits
- We do blended programs for incredible pricing and we can also create hybrid certifications for students. For instance, we have one woman who is doing a “Mind and Manifestation Dynamics”
- About 70% of our graduates go on to take another certification with us – I think this is a good indicator of the happiness factor of NWA students.
That should cover it – by all means reach out if you have any further questions.
The NWA’s Spiritual Wellness Specialist course has been a phenomenal highlight in my wellness journey. My personal spiritual growth and development continues to flourish and has allowed me to expand my spiritual perspectives and ideas and share them in digestible ways with family, friends, and through my business. I’m looking forward to what’s ahead in the class! RD Indiana
The inner work the course requires you to do is incredible. I love that you are required to do the work that you are learning to teach and then document the results. I have cleared blockages that I didn’t realize I had, and I have gained amazing insight into myself thru this course. TC Florida
I thought I had a pretty wide-ranging knowledge in all matters spiritual… until I took this course. The depth and breadth are far greater than I could have hoped for and am loving the challenge of being guided along a path promising ever greater discoveries!!! JM France
I am forever grateful for this life-changing journey alongside a wonderful and supportive community. KM Thailand
Exclusive 10% OFF Coupon Code (paid in full):
#3 Online Meditation Teacher Training Certification Program
Provider: Radiance Sutras
Program: Meditation Teacher Training
$2997 $1997 (save $1000 temporarily)
$367 X 6
$199 X 12
Exclusive $100 OFF Coupon Code:
What is the Radiance Sutras School of Meditation?
Founded upon a highly underrated book by Dr.Roche
The foundation this unique program is built upon is a highly underrated book written by Dr. Lorin Roche called The Radiance Sutras. It’s amassed a 5-star rating on Amazon out of 620+ reviews!
I’m shocked I never came across this book myself during my countless hours browsing Amazon for spiritual books to read. Nevertheless, I’ve now place an order!
Radiance Sutras Review
WEEK 1. WELCOME AND OVERVIEW
We begin by welcoming you into the community! You receive the Syllabus, the class schedule, and get oriented to the forum and the learning platform.
You will start meditating with our foundational 10-day Instinctive Meditation course.
Teaching Skills: Introduction and connecting with your cohort
WEEK 2. INITIATION INTO INSTINCTIVE MEDITATION
There is no one meditation technique that works for everyone, so we lay the foundation on how to discover your unique portal into meditation:
- strategies on how to access your own unique doorways
- practices to accept and welcome all parts of yourself
- cultivating a compassionate and gentle style of meditation
WEEK 3. THE ART AND SCIENCE OF MEDITATION
Your body loves to meditate. Meditation is a completely natural and instinctive capacity of the human body and everyone can do it. We discuss:
- the research on meditation and benefits of meditation
- why 20 million Americans are meditating, plus millions more around the world
- physiological responses that happen inside of our bodies when we meditate
- the most common obstacles in meditation and how to handle them
- 5 Essential Skills of Meditation Teacher
This week you will also receive your first meditation script and start practicing teaching meditation with your peers.
WEEK 4. THE WORLD OF THE SENSES
Human beings have more than a dozen senses, and they are all essential aspects of a healthy approach to meditation. This is the Indriya Mandala.
- start using all the senses as gateways into meditation
- discover the power of subtle movement and intrinsic mudras, and embodied energy practices.
- preparing for your classes as a teacher
We also start creating a toolkit of skills and practices to learn how to handle everything that comes up in meditation – thoughts, emotions, sensations, etc…
WEEK 5. RHYTHM, SPONTANEITY, AND FLOW
A skilled meditation teacher learns how to cooperate with the student’s inner nature, not suppress it. You learn how to:
- structure a meditation practice so that it feels spontaneous and natural
- how ultradian, circadian, lunar, and seasonal rhythms affect your energy
- opening to flow in meditation
- how to do a movement meditation
- ecology of sleep: how meditation and sleep are connected
- how to open a meditation class
WEEK 6. THE PATH OF INTIMACY
The world of meditation is undergoing a radical renovation as it expands to include women and men of the 21st century.
In this lesson, we explore:
- living in the Body of Love: intimacy, connection, sensuousness
- the difference between the Path of Renunciation (for monks) and the Path of Intimacy (for householders)
- how to bust old repressive ideals and tap into your innate, essential freedom and joy
- why choosing life-affirming language is critical for meditation teachers
WEEK 7. INSTINCTIVE WISDOM
Learn how to recognize and honor your instincts –– the innate impulses of life that guide us to what we need to be healthy and thrive in our lives.
- why honoring instincts leads to vitality and peace
- connecting to your Animal Body
- strategies to protect your energy levels (aura strengthening exercises, conversation on borders and boundaries)
- meditations for low levels of energies (for exhaustion, fatigue, burnout, etc)
- how to guide meditation using scripts
WEEK 8: ENERGIES OF EMOTION
Facing emotions in meditation is one of the biggest challenges meditators face. For mental, physical and spiritual health, it is essential to learn how to engage with the wild and peaceful emotions
- 6 major emotions and how to dance with all of them
- practices on how to center yourself
- elemental energies in meditation (The 5 Tattvas: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, and Space).
BREAK – 2 MONTHS
During the break, you can participate in our optional twice-weekly group classes, and take other online courses with us (included in your tuition).
WEEK 9. EMBRACING DESIRE
The senses, instincts, and elements play through our bodies in impulses we call Desires. Skill in meditation includes accepting the gift and revelation of desire and emotion, and the ability to ride the motion into essence.
- introduction to the 4 Purusharthas (Kama, Artha, Dharma, Moksha)
- embracing and transcending desires
- meditation and sex
- how to adapt and customize techniques for your clients
WEEK 10. PRIMORDIAL POWER, SHAKTI, AND CHAKRAS
This week we talk about how to open to deeper connection with the field, your inner source, and the larger body of Nature.
- tune in to the song of the chakras
- access sovereignty and authentic empowerment
- claim your inner authority and freedom
- inhabit your full energy space
- how to help your students transition from medititation
WEEK 11. INNER THEATER OF THE SOUL
Behind the persona, the face we show to the world, live many other selves. When we get in touch with those other aspects, we feel more whole and life gets a lot more interesting.
- discovering Inner Parts and learning about Archetypes
- Eight Acceptances principle
- Moving Theater of the Soul
- How to answer questions from students
WEEK 12. INTEGRATION WEEK #1
This is a week to rest and integrate what you have been learning.
WEEK 13. DEPTHS OF SOUL
We often think of spirituality as the movement upward into the heavens – transcendence. Its complement is often neglected, the movement downward into the depths of soul. There are times in one’s life when the call downward is a transformative journey.
- meditations for difficult moments: the Dark Night of the Soul
- meditation and depression
- the enlightenment vs the endarkenment
WEEK 14. RECOVERY AND HEALING
In meditation, we are setting our own healing powers free to work on us. Human beings often need physical healing, as well as mental and emotional healing. Many of us may also know the process of recovering from trauma such as from loss, abuse or accidents.
- practices for physical and emotional healing
- meditations on letting go and forgiving
- gateways into recovery
WEEK 15. SYZYGY – INNER UNION
A syzygy is a continual mating dance between apparent opposites. For balance and wholeness, we need to embrace both sides:
- Yin/Yang polarity
- a conversation on Soul and Spirit
- earthy and cosmic, human and eternal
- practice the high art of riding your energies into creativity and freedom
WEEK 16: INTEGRATION #2
Your last week to take a break and review the material that has been offered.
WEEK 17: BRINGING MEDITATION TO THE WORLD
By now you have been practicing teaching for 16 weeks. This week, we summarize what we have been discussing and practicing before – the Skills of Instinctive Meditation Teacher:
- trust the intelligence of life
- understand through experience
- communicate core principles
- learn from your students
- adapt the teachings
Students are required to do the following every week:
- attend or watch the recording for all live Saturday classes with Lorin and Camille
- attend or watch the recording all live Skill labs.
Students will be expected to do the following every week:
- watch all the instructional videos
- complete all reading assignments, embodiment exercises, and participate in discussion on a discussion forum
- complete integration assignment – answer open-ended questions about teaching material
3) PRACTICE TEACHING
Teach 15 meditation sessions using the scripts and approaches that we will share with you.
4) AUDIO RECORDINGS
Every 4 weeks, you will be asked to record 5-20 minute guided meditation using one of the scripts that you will be provided. You will be asked to submit the 4 meditations that you recorded when you apply for certification.
5) FINAL VIDEO ASSIGNMENT
You will be asked to submit a 45-minute video of you teaching a group meditation class to a practice client or a group of clients.
6) FINAL WRITTEN ASSESSMENT
We will ask you to provide free-form answers to questions about Instinctive Meditation. This will be an open-book assessment and no memorization will be required. We love to read about how you embodied the teachings and your own personal take on this approach to meditation.
Radiance Sutras Review
Lorin Roche and Camille Maurine are two of the most highly experienced meditation teachers in the world, with over a hundred years of exploration and discovery between them. Together they teach Instinctive Meditation®, an approach founded in the realization that meditation is being deeply intimate with life.
In their Radiance Sutras® Meditation Teacher Training, you learn how to access new doorways to meditation, so that you can create a rich, rewarding practice for yourself and how to teach this style. Join Lorin + Camille for an online journey through this life affirming approach.
The current of delight they share is based in the ancient yoga tradition and informed by the latest science. The meditation approach they teach is founded in the realization that meditation is being intimate with life, and we each have our own individual ways. When we meditate in a way that suits our nature, meditation feels natural, spontaneous, and refreshing.
There is no one meditation technique that works for everyone. Many people spend years fumbling around with techniques that are not a good fit for their individuality.
In the Radiance Sutras® Meditation Teacher Training, you learn how to access new doorways to meditation, so that you can create a rich, rewarding meditation practice for yourself, and help almost anyone.
Whether you are a beginner, an experienced meditator, or a teacher of meditation, you will discover new and empowering keys to embodying a healthy, integrative approach.
This online training of 20 sessions will give you the skills you need to construct a vibrant, relaxing meditation practice for yourself, and if you like, you may also take this training to become certified as a meditation teacher.
In this training, Lorin and Camille lovingly share their decades of teaching inner practices to people of all walks of life, and learning from them what works and what does not. Discover how to embrace deeper spirituality, somatic intelligence, psychological wholeness, and creative expression to bring the practices to life.
Dr. Lorin Roche has researched and taught meditation for over 50 years. His PhD research was about the subjective experience of meditation, and his Master’s degree was on the developmental crises on the path of meditation. Camille Maurine, Lorin’s wife and partner, has taught embodied meditation since 1975 and is a pioneer in energy practices for women. Together they are the founders of Instinctive Meditation®, this comprehensive, life-affirming approach.
Dr. Lorin Roche
Dr. Lorin Roche has researched and taught meditation for over 50 years. His PhD research was about the subjective experience of meditation, and his Master’s degree was on the developmental crises on the path of meditation.
Camille Maurine, Lorin’s wife and partner, has taught embodied meditation since 1975 and is a pioneer in energy practices for women. Together they are the founders of Instinctive Meditation®, this comprehensive, life-affirming approach.
Exclusive $100 Off Coupon Code:
#4 Online Meditation Teacher Training Certification Program
Main Program: LIBERATE Certified Meditation Coach Training
Beginner Program: LIBERATE Certified Meditation Coach Training
Full Course Cost: $4877
Payment Plans: Deposit: $297 then $1627 x 3 or $897 x 6 or $487 x 12
Length: 6 months (3 month intensive + 3 month guided self-study)
Beginner Course Cost: $297
Here are several videos from Sura herself giving valuable information about her LIBERATE Certified Meditation Coach program
SuraFLOW LIBERATE Certified Meditation Coach Training Review
In the LIBERATE training, you’ll learn how to
- Guide calming meditations for others
- Coach clients towards achieving their life goals
- Heal others through mindful practices
- Create your own creative guided meditations
- Integrate coaching, meditation and energy healing
12-week intensive + 6-month immersion
The first 12 modules of the program are held on a weekly basis and include (required) weekly homework, readings, and coaching support and feedback.
The 3 months following the 12-week intensive are considered self-study and include 9 webinars and homework. If you are on the certified path you will be required to complete pro-bono coaching and facilitate group meditations.
If you are awarded a scholarship you will also be required to complete additional coaching/meditation as a community service.
Meditation: weeks 1-4
4 Meditation Techniques
Learn the best approach for you to develop your own daily meditation practice. You will learn meditations that use concentration, awareness, visualization & intention-based practices.
The Energetics Of Meditation & Energy Management:
Learn about the importance of energetic boundaries, how to increase your energy and how to consistently maintain your energy while seeing client after client.
How-To Guide A Simple Meditation Practice:
Learn how to facilitate calming mindfulness practices for your clients. Practice 4 essential meditation techniques for cultivating relaxation, clarity and insight.
Essentials of Meditation
Creating AwarenessWeek 4
Refining Your Practice
Energy Healing: weeks 5-8
4 Approaches To Energy Healing:
Learn how to enhance meditation through essential healing practices including self-healing, hands-on healing, auric healing & distance healing.
How To Create And Heal Through Intention:
Learn how to bring your personal intentions to life through meditation. Receive insight into the intimate connection between healing, creativity, and manifestation. Week 5
Healing through BalanceWeek 6
The Power of Healing
Cultivating True HealthWeek 8
Guiding Healing Meditations
Leadership Coaching: weeks 9-12
The Essentials Of Leadership Coaching:
Learn how to ask the right questions and cultivate leadership presence for optimal results.
How To Coach Yourself And Others:
Receive essential coaching tools for progress and success. Learn how to provide insight, reframing, feedback and reflection.
Creative Leadership CoachingWeek 10
Essentials of Effective CoachingWeek 11
Integrating Meditation & CoachingWeek 12
Offering Your Gifts
Guidelines for LIBERATE Meditation Certification:
- Do your best to attend and participate in the 12-week intensive live sessions. We understand that there are exceptions in which you may miss a session, but your engagement with both the course and community is a vital aspect of receiving certification.
- Commit to a daily meditation practice for the duration of the 6 month training period (to the best of your own degree). We recommend a minimum of 30 minutes a day of meditation practice. You may also consider sitting 2 times a day for 20 or 30 minutes each sit.
- All of the assigned homework must be completed by the due date during the 12-week intensive course. Homework includes daily meditation practice, reading, and journaling (approximately 10-15 hours a week). Please be aware than any more than 3 late homework submissions may impact your eligibility for certification.
- You’ll work with at least 3 pro bono clients and complete a minimum of 24 hours of meditation coaching within 6 months. You will be provided with a participant form to confirm their engagement in your certification process.
- We suggest that each client session be 60 minutes (a minimum of 40 minutes). Your sessions can include any combination of meditation, healing, and coaching. While you can conduct your sessions by Skype video, it is suggested that at least one pro bono client is in person.
- You’ll host a meditation circle or meet-up. Your circle will meet 1-2x/a month with a minimum of 2 participants. The suggested time for your meditation session is 15 minutes – 30 minutes. Trainees will complete a minimum of 3 meditation meetings. You can host your circle anywhere. Suggested places include: local business, hospital, community center, school or studio. You can host one meditation circle online as part of completing your requirements. This may include an online platform such as zoom or Facebook.
- Record 2 sessions you’ve facilitated with your pro bono clients. You can submit this as an MP3 audio recording and/or video. As part of your submission, you will receive helpful, constructive feedback on your guided sessions by a LIBERATE mentor.
- Everyone will receive a high-quality copy of their meditation coaching certification via email.
Please note that all of your requirements are to be completed within 6 months from the start of your course program.
- Receive a weekly training webinar video (100-120 minutes)
- Every week: Participate in LIVE Q&A, group coaching &practice sessions
- Complete weekly exercises to integrate your learning experiences
- Real, hands-on experience coaching and facilitating meditation
- Weekly investment is approximately 15-20 hours a week
Receive Your Own Meditation Mentor During Your Course Training
As part of your course experience, you’ll receive 3 one-on-one personal meditation coaching sessions with your meditation mentor. Your mentor will review all of your homework material as well as keep you accountable for your daily practice.
Receive Bonus Training Meditation Material after Your 12-week Training
Deepen your Knowledge: Each month after your intensive, you’ll receive two 60 minute webinars + guided practices to use with your clientsModule 13: Growing Your Business
Module 14: Energy Healing for Deep Well-Being
Module 15: The Power of Energy Communication
Module 16: Mindfulness for Families
Module 17: Unlocking Your Intuition
Module 18: Energy Management
Learn How to Launch a Successful Meditation Coaching Business
Receive a Comprehensive Business Toolkit as a Part of Your Training!
- Find your ideal clients and launch your own business offering
- Become a leader in meditation by learning how to effectively market yourself
- Learn how to make a successful and sustainable income as a Meditation Coach
The training includes:
- webcast training videos
- meditation and coaching assignments
As part of the curriculum, participants will engage in various exercises, including:
- observing sessions
How much time is required from you?
It requires approximately 15-20 hours per month to fully participate in the intensive training.
SuraFLOW LIBERATE Certified Meditation Coach Training Review
Benefits of this course
Long-lasting benefits such as lowered heart rates, clearer minds, and less stress come from inside, not outside. We all need an inside practice. As a practitioner, you will find that a consistent sitting practice is instrumental in receiving the long-lasting, positive great things about meditation. It’s also crucial to supporting health for your clients and patients. These long-lasting benefits include emotional well-being, increased focus, and resilience to stress.
Maintaining a wholesome internal balance and increasing daily resilience is important. When you allow yourself a little bit of quiet every day, you are attuned to a wholesome state of balance which allows you to navigate every day and scenario with an increase of ease and connection. This balance will observe you in every scenario.
The clarity you obtain from meditation really helps to dispel the daily emotional chaos, overwhelm, and the standard demands of work and life. It does not merely release stress, but it additionally improves every part you will ever have. Consider this program you could consider with you forever.
Quick SuraFLOW Certified Meditation Coach Review
The LIBERATE meditation certification program at Sura Flow was created to offer you direct experience in teaching and facilitating meditation. You’ll be provided with all you need to begin with inside their 12-week intensive course. This consists of teaching guidance, meditations, and guidelines for sharing mindfulness.
Their meditation certification program includes an online-based, guided schedule that begins after your 12-week intensive. After your training, you’ll be guiding pro bono clients in meditation. You’ll also participate in a network of coaches where you are able to share your experiences and questions.
In the LIBERATE meditation certification training, you’ll have the possibility to practice meditation coaching with at least 3 pro bono clients. Within their agreement, they’ll use you consistently to get a work amount of up to 90 days. If you’re already a qualified instructor or professional practitioner, you are able to integrate meditation together with your existing client sessions. This experience could be counted to communicate certification.
You’ll lead to finding and securing your clients. Based on past experience inside their training programs, they tend to come across that people are extremely pleased to receive free coaching. You’ll find pro bono clients through your individual network, email, and platforms such as example LinkedIn.
As part of your certification in meditation, you will provide a minimum of 3, maximum of 4 sessions per month to your clients. By the end of your work experience, you’ll submit a form along with your feedback forms from your participants and clients.
The Sura Flow team will be available for support throughout your certification process. Sura’s team will provide you with all the materials you’ll need to begin facilitating meditation, including information, timelines, and forms to enable you to complete your certification successfully.
Please note, even though you have paid for your certification path, it isn’t guaranteed you get a certificate until you prove that you possess completed the needs you have successfully and skillfully. Certification is a collaborative process that includes your own practice, homework, feedback from your own clients and personal coaching sessions. It is vital which you have self-accountability through the entire course, meeting payment dates and agreements regularly.
Learn a Softer, Effortless Method of Sharing Meditation
Personally, I’ve found that leaders are better if they can internally release.
True strength originates from our capability to be soft when we’re compassionately open and show those who find themselves all around us. Resilience can be our capability to bounce back and adjust to crises and stressful events. Our capability to cultivate true emotional resilience expands whenever we are grounded, connected, and aware.
Meditation is a dynamic practice that allows us to generate inner strength that people can figure out how to apply inside our everyday routine. When we figure out how to discover our center in the throes of everyday life, we become skillful at navigating periods of uncertainty and transition our clients often experience because they expand to another level.
In the LIBERATE course program, you can expect essential meditation ways to cultivate insight, focus, and flow. They teach a softer, effortless approach that emphasizes relaxation and creative visualization. The course offers you a chance to develop your own practice to enable you to teach directly from your experience. I’ve also found that this is actually the best approach to transmit the spirit of meditation.
Their integrative strategy gives you to skillfully develop the capability to be responsive in any given situation, fluid, and present. You’ll learn tips on how to apply “in the moment” healing tools for meditation and leadership coaching. You’ll also go through the power of coaching using a meditative mentality and exactly how it consistently allows your clients to receive higher insight, calm, and clarity.
People often ask “what is a meditation coach?”
Below is an excerpt from Sura, herself, answering this very question.
It is the way it sounds! It’s a combination of meditation and coaching. In this 16-minute youtube video below, I share more in-depth about meditation coaching and how I accidentally got started offering this when I was living in Los Angeles.
As a meditation coach, you teach people how to meditate. You learn about the people you’re working with and design a specific meditation program that suits who they are and their lifestyle needs.
As a Meditation coach, you do more than teach meditation, you guide others in realizing their true self. This includes their true desires and intentions. In the coaching process, you empower your clients to realize their deepest intentions, as well as achieve their personal and professional goals.
Meditation coaching includes the integration of meditation, coaching and energy healing to serve others in their process of revelation and goal setting. With this multidisciplinary approach, you facilitate higher awareness, insight and calm with your clients. They learn lifelong skills that help them develop resilience and true strength.
In a typical meditation coaching session, you would begin with a few minutes of mindfulness. This allows you and the client to show up o the same page. Breath and body awareness allows you both to become fully present, more relaxed and harmonized with one another.
In a more relaxed and heightened state, coaching becomes a natural flow. It’s less heady and more connected. By beginning with meditation, your client is more embodied and connected to their truth and authentic self.
In the session, you’re actively listening and asking questions. You can also combine meditation with coaching by asking coaching questions through a guided meditation session. We teach this skill in the LIBERATE training.
When your client is centered and present, they have access to more resources within them. Asking powerful coaching questions during a meditation session can evoke instant insight and realizations for your client. It is also deeply healing and calming.
Meditation coaching is a spiritual practice. You’re focusing on more than just the results, you’re also practicing presence and receiving the benefit of simply paying attention without attachment. Your client receives this and feels the benefit of listening and receptivity.
Just as you would observe your own breath during meditation, you observe your own breath and bodily sensations during meditation coaching. This informs you throughout your time with your client and can help guide the coaching process.
This unique approach to coaching is intended to raise consciousness and awareness for you and the people you work with. I hope this sheds more light on meditation coaching and how it helps people find calm, resilience and true balance.
Best Under $500
Provider: School of Positive Transformation
Program: Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher
Payment Plan: $250 x 2
25% off cOUPON cODE:
25% off cOUPON cODE:
School of Positive Transformation Review
- 40+ videos
- 30+ evidence-based guided meditation scripts
- 30+ exercises and activities, and downloadable audio meditations, handouts, and worksheets.
- These materials are divided into 30 teaching sessions, each session incorporates videos, exercises, and meditation practice.
- The sessions make a comprehensive course (see full curriculum below) and would offer you all that you need to deliver inspiring and responsible meditation sessions.
Module 1 – Theoretical Knowledge
Meditation can have a far-reaching impact on your life. It facilitates a deeper feeling of peace and calm, while at the same time allowing you to engage with yourself at deeper levels. Additionally, meditation has been scientifically researched, and the results have clearly shown that the practice has important benefits. According to research, meditation increases psychological well-being factors such as acceptance, meaning, happiness and compassion on the one hand, and reduces levels of stress, anxiety, and depression on the other hand. This module will provide you with the knowledge and understanding surrounding meditation, including concepts such as “Presence”, “Authentic Self”, “Enlightenment” and “Awareness”.
Module 2 – Personal Experience and Practice
As teaching meditation begins with a personal experience of it, this teacher training course emphasizes personal practice, alongside the teaching of theory and exercises. You will be trained in a variety of meditation techniques in order to have an intimate and subjective experience of different meditation-based exercises. The list of meditation techniques you will learn as part of this module includes Intention Meditation, Breathing Meditation, Walking Meditation, Smiling Meditation, Body-Scan Meditation, Loving-Kindness Meditation, 1-Minute Meditation, and many more. This course would enable you to psychologically and spiritually grow while engaging with these meditation techniques.
Module 3 – Teaching Others Both Theory and Practice of Meditation
As you gain knowledge about meditation and learn the experience of meditation, you will realize how you could offer others a similar experience of expansion. By engaging with the materials on a theoretical level (module 1) and practical level (module 2), you will realize how to apply the techniques you have learned so that you could teach others. This module will provide you with practical tools that would assist you in teaching others.
Integration of the Modules
The three modules are not being taught separately; instead, the training continuously moves from one module to another, offering some theory, followed by practice and a teaching session, seamlessly integrating the three modules into a coherent experience. These three learning outcomes (and corresponding modules) offer a process of transformation. As part of this transformation, you will be able to gradually build higher levels of presence – being able to bring your awareness to the “Here and Now”. Meditation invites us to become more present in our everyday life. This course will offer you an opportunity to engage with meditation in a way that will allow that presence to penetrate whatever you are doing during the day. It will shift your mind from one that is constantly busy and scattered to a mind that is focused and connected to the moment. Finally, the course would enable you to share and teach this knowledge; there is great joy in inviting others to grow and transform.
The Meditation and Mindfulness teacher training includes a number of special sections where you will learn unique approaches to mindfulness teaching. For example, the special section of “Mindfulness-Based Flourishing” will teach you how to apply mindfulness not only for stress and anxiety but also to increase happiness, meaning in life, hope, and resilience. Another special section, “Organizational Mindfulness”, will teach you how to apply mindfulness teaching in organizations. The special section of “Mindfulness Games” will teach you how to offer mindfulness through games, a highly-effective teaching technique that appeals to most students and clients. Those are unique teaching sessions and they reflect the innovative teaching we offer as part of this training.
During the training you will complete different exercises to deepen your knowledge and understanding of meditation, you will also teach meditation sessions to someone you want to work with (friend/family/client) and then write a summary of your experiences and ideas below. Teaching. These are informal reviews that will not be rated; They are simply an opportunity for you to deepen the effects of the exercise.
There are 30 teaching units as part of this training, and each session contains a variety of videos, exercises, audio files, and handouts. If you take the course, the first session is open to study and practice. Another lesson every day. The session will open (session 2 on day 2, session 3 on day 3, session 4 on day 4, etc.) until the 30th day the last session is released, so the minimum duration of this training is 30 days.
You can study the course as an intensive course and complete it in 30 days, or you can take the time and complete it in just a few months as you wish. Whichever you choose, the course is open to you for 12 months. So take enough time to do it at a pace that’s right for you.
- The International Mindfulness and Meditation Alliance – IMMA provides accreditation to schools that train mindfulness trainers and coaches, meditation teachers, and nature connection guides.
- Continuing Professional Development – The CPD Standards Office works with a variety of training providers, speakers, coaches, employers, and knowledge organizations to recognize face-to-face training courses and events, online learning, and one-to-one coaching.
School of Positive Transformation Review
One thing you can be sure of — this program is created by a leader in his respective field of meditation and mindfulness — Dr. Itai Ivtzan.
I’ll admit, I had no idea who this guy was until I came across this program. After a little digging into his books, the reviews of his books, and his talks, I find his work quite interesting. There’s no doubt he knows what he’s talking about or that he’s a leader in his field.
Dr. Itai Ivtzan has published 5 books. HIs 2 most popular books are Second Wave Positive Psychology: Embracing the Dark Side of Life and Awareness Is Freedom: The Adventure of Psychology and Spirituality.
HIs only book (more like a textbook) on mindfulness is also his most recent: Handbook of Mindfulness-Based Programmes: Mindfulness Interventions from Education to Health and Therapy.
From my research, he’s been on Ted Talk 3 times. Here’s his Ted Talk on positive mindfulness:
25% off cOUPON cODE:
Time To Make A Decision
I sincerely hope that I have provided enough information here to assist you in making your decision on choosing 1 of the 2 highest quality Meditation Teacher Training Certification Programs available online.
If you have any questions or feel there are gaps in information, and you would like me to add more information, please let me know in the comment section below, I will gladly try to help you out.
Detailed reviews of other areas of certification:
Online Life Coach Certification
Online Health Coach Certifications
Holistic Nutrition Certifications
Online Meditation Teacher Certifications
Have questions regarding any of these online meditation teacher training certification programs?
If you have any questions regarding any of the information I have presented here regarding any of these online meditation teacher training certification programs feel free to contact me 🙂