Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Gratitude + Intentions
- Seated 1st thing
Minutes of Surrender
- Seated with back support
- Best session yet! How fitting, since it was my last one of the 15 day series!
- Found the “zone” for an extended period of time. Drifted away into nothingness, no thoughts, just pure love and serenity. Amazing experience!
- I realized that when I tried to run away from my thoughts I was still thinking, thinking about running away
- When I let my mind drift of into the black hole of nothing, without trying to be forceful, that is when I found the “zone”, I was immersed into the present moment
- At one point, I was so deep that I actually didn’t associate myself with my body, it felt light, with no ownership. I was in touch with my deepest self, and my body was only the machine, the gateway to a human experience.
Minutes of Meditation
Receive newest posts, quotes of the day, and any new creatives I decide to share in the future. We're all on our own journey, but we don't have to go it alone :)