Minutes of Time Meditation
Meditation: Day 1 – Where does the time go?
Teacher: Oprah and Deepak Chopra
- 1st thing, inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture
- Open of my clients brought this meditation series to my awareness. Deepak and Oprah offer what they call a “free experience” on their app which is a 21 day meditation series on a specific topic. Each day is only available to play for 5 days. The entire series is available for purchase at the end of the 21 days.
- Oprah started off the meditation with a 5-7 minute talk on the topic, Deepak followed her talk up with a talk of his own for another few minutes. I thoroughly enjoyed their message, as it really resonated with my own philosophy and what I aim to teach others.
- The final 12 minutes or so was pure silence with a mantra to be repeated. Unfortunately I started the series a few days behind so I do not have access to the spelling of today’s Mantra or its’ English meaning.
- Settled into a serene space for a few minutes where time stood still and my mind was completely silent and at peace. Great overall experience with my first session ever from Oprah and Deepak.
Minutes of Yoga
Meditation: Yoga For Flexibility
Teacher: GoodLife Fitness Virtual
- Had 2 clients join me
Minutes of Gratitude
Meditation: Gratitude Meditation
Teacher: Dani March
- Did immediately after Yoga
Minutes of Meditation
Have more peace of mind through a deeper understanding of living from the inside-out. Receive newest posts, quotes of the day, and any new creatives I decide to share in the future.