Minutes of Mindful Gratitude
Meditation: Mindful Gratitude
- 1st thing, outside, seated without back support
- Felt I needed to refine my morning session as I was feeling frustrated with my sessions quite regularly recently
- After much thought, I feel my frustration was due to my attempt to force my mind to focus too much on visualization oppose to letting it be free and observant. I also felt I did not give myself enough time to let my mind be free and mindful
- Today I focused my 1st 10 minutes on mindfulness (awareness of the present moment), and the 2nd 5 minutes on gratitude
- I chose to eliminate my future-self visualization as it was more of a guided visualization than a meditation. I will incorporate this visualization into another part of my day as it is extremely important to do in order to grow, create, and achieve.
Minutes of Meditation
Have more peace of mind through a deeper understanding of living from the inside-out. Receive newest posts, quotes of the day, and any new creatives I decide to share in the future.