Minutes of Mindful Gratitude
Meditation: Mindful Gratitude
- 1st thing, outside, seated without back support
- Felt I needed to refine my morning session as I was feeling frustrated with my sessions quite regularly recently
- After much thought, I feel my frustration was due to my attempt to force my mind to focus too much on visualization oppose to letting it be free and observant. I also felt I did not give myself enough time to let my mind be free and mindful
- Today I focused my 1st 10 minutes on mindfulness (awareness of the present moment), and the 2nd 5 minutes on gratitude
- I chose to eliminate my future-self visualization as it was more of a guided visualization than a meditation. I will incorporate this visualization into another part of my day as it is extremely important to do in order to grow, create, and achieve.