- 1st thing, seated without back support
- stuck to 3-5-5 minute chunks
- Find my mind wanders more without using a guided meditation, as I am guiding myself
Meditation: Energy Grounding Meditation
Teacher: Brandon Alter
- Seated without back support
- Used this to calm my nerves before I appeared as a guest being interviewed on a local talk show called Chai With Molly
Meditation: I Am Consciousness
Teacher: Giovanni Dienstmann
- 1st time trying this meditation
- Sat outside for this one to soak up nature
- Something I recently learned through Strategic Intervention Coaching in a current book I am reading is what they call the “Impartial Spectator”, which is the “You” who is aware of your body, thoughts, and emotions. The “You” who is separate from your body, thoughts, and emotions. Training the “Impartial Spectator” allows you to add an objective approach to all your external and internal experiences which can be extremely helpfully when you get stuck in life.
- This meditation focuses on exactly that, the “Impartial Spectator” or as some may call “The Witness”, “The Observer” ect.
- Excellent meditation for the purpose I desired it for, will definitely do again