Meditation: Morning Ritual
Teacher: The Meditation House
- 1st thing, seated without back support
Teacher: Kathryn Remati
- Seated without back support
- 1st time trying this meditation
- One of my goals this year is to develop more empathy and compassion within myself, and express this towards myself and others, regardless of who that person is. I am going to start using meditation as one gateway towards achieving this goal.
- This meditation is broken down into 5 parts: breathing, then generating empathy and compassion towards someone I love, a neutral person in my life, a difficult person in my life, and myself.
- It was challenging to send love and happiness to a difficult person in my life, but when I did it felt so peaceful. The love and compassion overrode any unwanted thoughts or feelings instantly, amazingly powerful.
- Will definitely do this meditation again