Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Meditation
Meditation: The Healing Power of Your Mind: Immune Enhancement
Teacher: Avinoam Lerner
- 1st thing, inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture
- 1st time doing this meditation and using this teacher
- I woke up feeling like I am fighting something this morning so I opted for a meditation to try and use the power of thought to help enhance my immune system
- This was a rather unique guided meditation
- First, I was instructed to start writing the alphabet on a black chalkboard. The letters were to be written in capitals and backwards. I wrote one letter, erased it and then started the next.
- While I was doing this my subconscious mind was supposedly registering the information of what the teacher was saying
- At some point well into the alphabet, the teacher conveyed that I will naturally stop writing the alphabet and tune into what he was saying. Although I have never been hypnotized before I imagine this is what that would be like.
- I cannot say I went into a trance at all, I did like the message though