Minutes of Gratitude + Peace
- Seated with back support, first thing
Minutes of Gratitude
- Seated with back support
- Day 9 of a 10 day series on gratitude by Michelle Zarin, same creator of my previous series on Surrender, each day there will be a focus on 1 thing in my life to be grateful for
- Today’s focus was on gratitude for my significant other, my wife Allie. I was to choose 3 qualities about her to express gratitude for. I was a little distracted at first because I had a difficult time narrowing it down to just 3 qualities. I had numerous qualities racing around inside my head, I wanted to express gratitude for them all! I would have been up all night if I did though!
- Quality #1 – Her heart and compassion. Her currency is love, where as, most people it is money. Allie has the biggest heart I know. She genuinely cares for people. She could meet a complete stranger off the street and you would think they were family. She has a way to other’s hearts’ that few people can demonstrate. I have witnessed her melt the coldest of hearts, people who were so cold they were numb, and she still found a way to their heart.
- Quality #2 – Her intelligence. Allie has the ability to take unique perspectives on situations. Perspectives that nobody else could see until she shed light on it. This is partially due to her highly analytical nature. Much of her intelligence comes from her being so in tune with her highest self. This keeps her grounded, down to earth, and congruent with herself, which elicits her sincerity in her communication.
- Quality #3 – Her zest for life! This is the quality that attracted me to her so strongly, besides her exotic, one of a kind, appearance of course. She appreciates every day like it were her last. Rarely would I ever catch her taking anything for granted. Being able to witness this quality in her every single day has really helped me realize how many people in this world take life for granted, including myself. I am so grateful for this, as it has inspired me to want to make a significant change in my own life. I didn’t want to be mindlessly going about my day anymore like most other people in this world do.
Minutes of Meditation
Have more peace of mind through a deeper understanding of living from the inside-out. Receive newest posts, quotes of the day, and any new creatives I decide to share in the future.