Meditation: Day 22 – The End of Suffering
Centering Thought: My vision of healing is the end of suffering
Mantra: Aham Brahmasmi (The true nature of myself is the wholeness of the universe)
Teacher: Oprah and Deepak Chopra
- 1st thing, inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture
- This is the last day of the 3 week series
- I really enjoyed the series, the talks were very insightful and thought they did a great job at setting the stage for an insightful meditation.
- As good as this experience was, the $50 price tag for 3 weeks of meditation is absurd to me. I will stick to Insight Timer.
Meditation: Yoga – Full Splits (Preparation)
Teacher: Daily Yoga App
- I led this routine to 2 of my clients. This was my 1st attempt at teaching Yoga as I had my 2 clients follow my lead 🙂
- 1st time trying this routine. heavily emphasized the hamstrings. The routine was quite basic and relaxing.