Welcome! Being a cancer caregiver to my wife has been a blessing in disguise for me. I was driven to an awakening by cultivating my worst fears and using them to my greatest advantage while finding deeper meaning, empowerment and passion in my life. How do you respond to life’s challenges? Happy exploring!
Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Gratitude
- Seated 1st thing
- Tried a new gratitude meditation
- Couldn’t get into it, it didn’t resonate with me
Minutes of Surrender
- Seated with back support
- Continued the “I AM” Mantra leaving an empty space after to dive deep into
- Noticed some confusion as my egoic mind tried to keep identifying myself with my name, while my true self was looking for that empty space of nothing
- I found the empty space for short periods of time, felt pure serenity
- Went into a trance for an undetermined amount of time shortly after
Minutes of Meditation
Join The Journey
Receive my newest posts, choose to read all, some, or none, but the one you don't want to miss is the one that could transform your life! See you on the inside!