Minutes of Mindful Gratitude
Meditation: Mindful Gratitude
Ambient Sound: Enchanting
- 1st thing, inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture
- 1st 10 minutes: Mindfulness
- Next 5 minutes: Gratitude
- Extra time as I desire
- Todays’ ambient was a deep undertone that reminded me of a background from Binaural Beats. This really struck a cord with my focus as I found it was slightly improved.
- I cannot give all the credit to the ambient sound thought as I did things much differently this morning. I completely re-arranged my morning routine. I used shower, brush my teeth, drink a glass of lemon water, and meditate last. Today I woke up 20 minutes earlier than normal, drank a glass of lemon water, meditated right away, read affirmations, and then went for a 15 minute run. I am currently half way through a book called The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod that I know will change my morning ritual forever, it is a great read. I will probably start daily updates about my “Miracle Morning” journey once I have it all organized and am ready to commit.