Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Mindful Gratitude
Meditation: Mindful Gratitude
- 1st thing, inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture
- 1st 10 minutes: Mindfulness
- Next 5 minutes: Gratitude
- Extra time as I desire
Minutes of Heart
Meditation: Day 9 of Heart (Part 2)
Teacher: Michelle Zarrin
- Inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture, placed a rolled up yoga mat between my hamstring and lower calf in an attempt to relieve some tension in my legs and prevent my feet from falling asleep. This did not work, in fact I think it made it worse. I think I would need a cushion that will provide a larger separation and more height.
- Today was about authenticity coming from your heart. To be authentic, you need to live from your heart.
- Not as focused as I would have liked to have been
Minutes of Meditation
Receive newest posts, quotes of the day, and any new creatives I decide to share in the future. We're all on our own journey, but we don't have to go it alone :)