Welcome! Being a cancer caregiver to my wife has been a blessing in disguise for me. I was driven to an awakening by cultivating my worst fears and using them to my greatest advantage while finding deeper meaning, empowerment and passion in my life. How do you respond to life’s challenges? Happy exploring!
Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Mindful Gratitude
Meditation: Mindful Gratitude
- 1st thing, outside, seated without back support
- 1st 10 minutes: Mindfulness
- Next 5 minutes: Gratitude
- Extra time as I desire
Minutes of Heart
Meditation: Day 7 of Heart (Part 1)
Teacher: Michelle Zarrin
- Seated, inside, without back support
- Was 4 minutes in and decided to restart as I was not focused on her words at all. I was in an irritated state going into this meditation
- The second time through I committed to staying focused on her directions and finished the meditation in a much more serene and slightly compassionate state.
- They were several instances throughout where my heart was battling my mind as my heart kept telling my mind to let go and just be as you are without judgement, just breathe, just simply exist in this moment. I was finally able to accomplish this and had a serene last few minutes
- As frustrating as it was to witness a constant battle between my heart and my mind, being able to witness that altercation instead of “being” that altercation was huge progress for me
Minutes of Meditation
Join The Journey
Receive my newest posts, choose to read all, some, or none, but the one you don't want to miss is the one that could transform your life! See you on the inside!