Welcome! Being a cancer caregiver to my wife has been a blessing in disguise for me. I was driven to an awakening by cultivating my worst fears and using them to my greatest advantage while finding deeper meaning, empowerment and passion in my life. How do you respond to life’s challenges? Happy exploring!
Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Mindful Gratitude
Meditation: Mindful Gratitude
- 1st thing, outside, seated without back support
- 1st 10 minutes: Mindfulness
- Next 5 minutes: Gratitude
- Extra time as I desire
- Was raining on my during last 5 minutes, at first it disturbed me and contemplated going inside. Instead, I made a commitment that I would stay outside to finish no matter how hard it rained and just let it be as it is. I enjoyed being rained on until the end.
Minutes of Afternoon Energy
Meditation: Afternoon Energy
Teacher: GoodLife Fitness
- One of my clients joined me after a Yoga Stretch class
Minutes of Meditation
Join The Journey
Receive my newest posts, choose to read all, some, or none, but the one you don't want to miss is the one that could transform your life! See you on the inside!