Welcome! Being a cancer caregiver to my wife has been a blessing in disguise for me. I was driven to an awakening by cultivating my worst fears and using them to my greatest advantage while finding deeper meaning, empowerment and passion in my life. How do you respond to life’s challenges? Happy exploring!
Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Priming
- After 1st client, seated without back support
- 5 min. breathing for lymph cleansing
- 5 min. gratitude
- 5 min. future self visualization and intention
- Went into session slightly irritated as I didn’t give myself enough time to do 1st thing in the morning
- A knock on the door disturbed me half way through, I didn’t answer it, moved on with the session
- Came out of the session in a more serene state
Minutes of Meditation
Join The Journey
Receive my newest posts, choose to read all, some, or none, but the one you don't want to miss is the one that could transform your life! See you on the inside!