Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Meditation
Meditation: Peaceful and Relaxed: Gratitude Meditation
Teacher: Melissa Dormoy
- 1ST OFF…. WOOOO HOOOOO
- 1st thing, inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture
- Still fighting the tail end of this bug so opted to get 30 minutes extra sleep over doing Yoga
- Being my 365th day in a row, as a symbolic gesture I decided to use my most frequently used guided meditation throughout my journey. It has been months since I used this meditation during my morning routine.
- It reminded me of the great feelings this meditation brought me throughout the earlier stages on my journey, brought me back in time in a sense and reminded me of how far I have come.
- I have mixed feelings about this being my last post on my blog about this journey. I am proud and happy that I made it and I am also somewhat relieved that I won’t be doing these daily postings anymore. I have a lot of things planned for myself this year, such as writing much more content for my blog than I have been, and these postings were becoming a checkmark on my list that was getting bothersome and in my way.
- Over the next few days, I will be working on posting a final review on all that I have learned about meditation and how it has impacted my life over the past year. Stay tuned, you won’t want to miss it!
AND A BIG THANK YOU INSIGHT TIMER FOR THE RESOURCES THAT HELPED MAKE THIS JOURNEY SO LIFE CHANGING!