Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Priming
- 1st thing, seated without back support
- 1st time doing an unguided meditation
- I got the idea of priming from Tony Robbins, and modified it slightly to make it my own.
- I set it up as a 12 minute meditation, and broke it down into three 4 minute chunks separated by a bell.
- 1st 4 minutes – deep breathing for lymphatic cleansing, breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth at a ratio of 1:4:2. Could be 1 sec in, 4 sec hold, and 2 sec out or could be 4 sec in, 16 sec hold, and 8 sec out. Both elicit the same ratio. Today I stuck to 1:4:2.
- 2nd 4 minutes – Bring to focus to things in my past, present, and future life I can be grateful for.
- 3rd 4 minutes – Visualize my future self, having what I want to have, doing what I want to do, and being who I want to be. Be in the moment and feel how it feels.
- Went over by 5 minutes as I feel I didn’t have enough time to accomplish what I set out to
- Tomorrow will adjust the time of each chunk to 3-5-5 for a total of 13 minutes and see how that goes
Minutes of Pre Workout
Meditation: “Earth Grounding” (self-empowering visualization)
Teacher: The Honest Guys
- Seated without back support
Minutes of Stretching
Meditation: 432 Hz – Raise Vibration and Cleanse Negative Energy | Theta Binaural Beat | Soul Connection Music
Teacher: PowerThoughts Meditation Club
- Great session