Welcome to another update from my 365 meditation journey, a commitment to meditate 365 days straight. Here is today’s breakdown:
Minutes of Mindfulness
Meditation: MIDL 15 Minutes of Mindfulness 11/20: Observing Attention Move
Teacher: Stephen Proctor
- 1st thing, inside, Seiza (kneeling) posture
- Had some long moments where I felt like pure consciousness without having thoughts interrupt me. This was an amazing feeling and another big step toward a deeper understanding that I am not my thoughts.
Minutes of Yoga
Meditation: Yoga: Yoga For Runners (Post-Run)
Teacher: Daily Yoga App
- A large emphasis on hamstring mobility in this session
- Fairly slow pace, not great for waking yourself up
Minutes of Gratitude
Meditation: Day 10 of Gratitude
Teacher: Michelle Zarrin
- Was supposed to do Yoga with 2 of my clients but the projector screen wouldn’t work. Decided to play this meditation for us instead. One of the clients is going through some family heartache at the moment so this was very important to do for her.